 People / 2751
  Re: Question: Is anyone celebrating BYFMTWW this year?

(...) I'm working out of the house...do I have to take my fig somewhere else for it to count? 8?D Matt (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Question: Is anyone celebrating BYFMTWW this year?

(...) I am not certain if I am translating the abbreviation correctly. Does the "M" stand for Mini-fig or for Model? Either way, I guess I could. When is it? Although arguably I bring stuff (including figs) to work all the time. Currently, I have a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Question: Is anyone celebrating BYFMTWW this year?

I am not sure I understand this either, but does this count? (URL) co-workers fear the rebel fleet massing at Al's cube. -Alfred (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Question: Is anyone celebrating BYFMTWW this year?

(...) Heh, That's neat. How did you attach the strings? To clear up the confusion, BYFMTWW=Bring Your Favorite Mini-fig To Work Week. There are some posts about it from last year and the year before on this thread: (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Question: Is anyone celebrating BYFMTWW this year?

Thanks for the acronym translation. I am sure I am not the only one to appreciate it. As for the strings, I use fishing wire that I build into the model. If you snap it between a few bricks, then it holds pretty well. Also, piece 4081 (1x1 plate (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.starwars)