 People / 2741
  Shiri are you ok/safe?

Seeing the horror of the bombings in Jerusalem's pedestrian mall on TV once again reminds me (and dare i say all of us) of the uncertainty of the next moment. Please check in when time permits and let us know that you and your loved ones are ok. My (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Shiri are you ok/safe?

Sheree and all, I spoke with Shiri this afternoon, and can say she was not in Jerusalem. She's ok. -Chris (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Shiri are you ok/safe?

(...) Chris, many thanks for the quick reply. take care, sheree (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.people)