 People / 2741
2740  |  2742
Subject:
Shiri are you ok/safe?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 00:05:07 GMT

Seeing the horror of the bombings in Jerusalem's pedestrian mall on TV once
again reminds me (and dare i say all of us) of the uncertainty of the next
moment.  Please check in when time permits and let us know that you and your
loved ones are ok.  My prayers and thoughts are with you and all those hurt
directly and indirectly in this latest violence.

sheree

ps anyone that has heard from Shiri since the bombs, please post if you know
anything and feel at liberty to do so.