 People / 2694
2693  |  2695
Subject:
LEGO Maniac's Webring out of hibernation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 16:29:25 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi everyone!

With several questions about the ring finally prompting me to do something,
I've named Kyle Keppler and Stephen Roberts as new caretakers of the ring
system.  They will process ring submissions and keep the ring active until a
more permanent solution can be found with the ring.

For those who do not recall, I had announced that the ring was not accepting
submissions until a new integrated system was built on LUGNET.  Given delays
in that project, the ring was stagnant for some time.

The other piece of good news is Webring has split from Yahoo!  The system is
growing somewhat to allow more control and more possibilities, but it still
lacks (in my view) from the original Webring.

View the LEGO Maniac's Webring index:
http://p.webring.com/hub?ring=lego

Tim Courtney
LEGO Maniac's Webring - since March 1997