 People / 268
  If I wanted a perfect woman I'd marry a minifig..

From a conversation with my girlfriend tonight.. Remembering from studies, asking men what the "perfect woman" was, Laura said: "The perfect woman is passive, pretty, fun to play with and easy to put aside" :) Richard (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: If I wanted a perfect woman I'd marry a minifig..

(...) I hope you have a good flame retardent suit. ;-) Although, I don't think mini-figs are necessarily easy to put aside. Steve Martin (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: If I wanted a perfect woman I'd marry a minifig..

(...) aside" (...) Eh? Ooops.. ack! Laura was commenting on the aptness of the perfect woman being a minifig idea, as in studies that was the overall male opinion of the "perfect woman". Neither of us endorsed the study though! (...) Somehow I must (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)