 People / 2668
2667  |  2669
Subject:
GAAAH!! I'm turning into an Uncle!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 18:35:39 GMT

About two weeks ago now (on the 18th of September to be exact) my sister
had her first child. A little boy named Lucas Leroy. Totally adorable
little baby boy. Last night I was hanging out at her house and he was
sitting on my lap ont he couch. I started sticking out my tongue at him,
and he started doing back. It was so cute and funny. I had to laugh out
loud.

Then today, as I was heading over for lunch at the local deli we go to,
I stopped by the Toyworks (as I usually do) to look for Harry Potter
Lego. There weren't any yet, but I found myself wandering over to the
Duplo section, someplace I'd never been! I started looking at the sets
and thinking about what I could get for him.... I'm already looking
forward to teaching him about Lego and playing with with him. *sigh* In
a couple of years....

Do kids always do this to us?
--
Matt Brooks