 People / 2521
    My assesment of the JAL situation —Tim Courtney
   I thought my posts on this situation were over... After cooling down a bit, responding to some email, and re-reading my correspondence with Jessie which he has chosen to make an example of me with, I'll offer these words. It is Jessie, not I, not (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms)

        Re: My assesment of the JAL situation —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) I guess I simply picked the wrong place to say the message, whether setting an example or not but you sent the profanity as well and you should have known better as well. I also used the profanity that I used as an illustration that I do not (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms)