 People / 2486
Re: Reminder: August 4th LUGOLA Meeting - Southern California
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 12:59:52 GMT

Hello LUGOLA!

To the best of my knowledge I will be able to attend the meeting.  I'm
looking forward to putting some faces to the names and seeing all the great
MOC's.

I'll be bringing two mechs to the meeting.  Wanted to build some more stuff
but just didn't get around to it.  I don't have space in my suitcase anyways.

Brad, I'll definitely be bringing one guest and possibly another.  I hope
that's alright.

See you guys on Saturday.

sun