 People / 2470
Re: Is it just me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 15:44:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Main writes:
Or does there seem to be a lull in newsgroup postings lately?  Summer used to
be a slow time back in r.t.l days...is LUGNET also susceptible to the summer
doldrums?

Or is there a threshold we have reached as a community.  With so many talented
builders out there, is it just a case of, "ho-hum...another great model by
so-and-so...yawn..."

Or have we said everything there is to say, repeatedly, about these little bits
of plastic?

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@hotmail.com

As for me, I'm still recovering from BrickFest(TM), and working on new
projects for next year. I want to really get a head start on things this time.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2002 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****