 People / 2435
Re: Member profile questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 20:35:33 GMT

I work for The Shakespeare Theatre and thought I should inform you that actors
do not insist on middle initials. It is Equity and/or SAG (the actor's Unions)
requires that each name registered be unique. So for example, if you were to
become a member of the union and there was already a Seth McCarus, you would
most likely register under Seth H. McCarus.

Aaron M. Sneary

In lugnet.people, Seth McCarus writes:
Hi all,

I recently (finally) joined Lugnet, and I set my informal name as "Seth H.
McCarus".  I don't always want my middle initial showing up though, makes me
feel like an actor who insists on it...  but the Edit Profile page doesn't
allow me to change it.  Any ideas?

And also, I thought that signing in meant I didn't have to enter my name and
e-mail for every post.  Is this not the case?

Thanks

Seth.