 People / 2434
Re: Member profile questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 20:18:31 GMT

In lugnet.people, Seth McCarus writes:
Thanks for the tip, I re-setup my posting stuff, so that's taken care of.  As
far as my name goes, everywhere a comment is listed in the set guide, or in • the
lists of who owns what, etc., and my actual member name (not my posting
name)--that's what I want to change.  Can that be done without emailing an
administrator or something?

No, I think you'll have to write to Suz and Todd, ask them to change it.

Sorry.

Dan