 People / 2428
    Re: Lego.Build.Com - I've Made it ! My name in Lights ! —Gary E. Blessing
   Congrats Guys!!!! Gary Eric Sophie <Legomaster@gobi.com> wrote in message news:GGuHJL.7st@lugnet.com... (...) are (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Lego.Build.Com - I've Made it ! My name in Lights ! —Eric Sophie
   Gary, Shiri, Bryce, Mladen! Thank you all! I am so happy about this! I have already recived many personnal e-mails from people who went to the Lego.Build.com web site and then found themselves at my Brickshelf account where my e-mail is posted. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.sculpture)