 People / 2417
  Has anyone seen Anrdeas Stabno or has he went the way of Chandra Levy?

I am wondering if Andreas Stabno would be interested in my offer of thirty five American dollars for his 6984 Space Police I vehicle. Seventy dollars is too much for such a vehicle. My mother paid only fifty dollars for a Space Police II Galactic (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Has anyone seen Anrdeas Stabno or has he went the way of Chandra Levy?

Jesse, Andreas and his wife recently had their first child..... I would be patient in waiting for a response. Speaking from experience, it's an overwhelming and time consuming experience. -- Scott (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Has anyone seen Anrdeas Stabno or has he went the way of Chandra Levy?

Yup, Scott, you're right. Priorities change once that li'l one is here. The space set I have for sale is not the <set:6984 #6984 Galactic Mediator>. Instead I have the <set:6986 #6986 Mission Commander> for sale, but marketplace activities don't (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.people)