 People / 2417
2416  |  2418
Subject:
Has anyone seen Anrdeas Stabno or has he went the way of Chandra Levy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 19:21:59 GMT

I am wondering if Andreas Stabno would be interested in my offer of thirty
five American dollars for his 6984 Space Police I vehicle.  Seventy dollars
is too much for such a vehicle.  My mother paid only fifty dollars for a
Space Police II Galactic Mediator (for a nice Christmas gift) and it had
more pieces than the 6984 Space Police I vehicle.  I believe that thirty
five dollars is a reasonable offer and do not worry about the instructions
because I can get them from Brickshelf.  I hope that you are interested in
my offer, Andreas.

Jesse Long