 People / 2406
  A Confession and an Apology

This message was supposed to be posted last week but I had to leave for camp before I recieved my confirmation e-mail, so here I go... Ever since I first started posting to LUGNET last August, I have been using the false name of Geordan Ballantree. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce)

  Re: A Confession and an Apology

(...) Well, that's the apology out of the way...now there's just the sacrificial bloodletting to take care of and you'll be golden... Seriously Geordan, I think I can speak for many folks when I say that we can TOTALLY understand your want for (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: A Confession and an Apology

(...) EEK! I hate blood! ( as I go hide behind the sofa pillow ) (...) Thankyou for understanding. Not a bad idea either, I know I wouldn't mind ( though it's a little late for me ) and I have a friend that isn't allowed to post because of the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: A Confession and an Apology

(...) I think Matt touches on an interesting "quandary" around privacy (esp. for younger folks) First off, folks are welcome to tell me "this isn't a big deal so stop worrying". Because they may well be right!!! My daughter, who is 11, has an email (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.terms)