 People / 2306
    Re: Legomaniac as Weakest Link/Lego Pachinko! —Sid Mark Dinsay
    Mark, Yes, I tried my best not to look like an a**, but getting voted off first has brought on a landslide of sarcasm from my buddies at work... I made sure not to say anything snippy while in the "Booth of Shame," but I tried my best to give a (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.fun)

        Re: Legomaniac as Weakest Link/Lego Pachinko! —A. Mark Wilburn
   (...) Oh, yeah, definitely: I'd be pretty bitter too. Also if I'm voted off while being the strongest link, I'd be really bitter there too... but after you watch the show the only people who really stick out are the ones who were real jerks / (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.fun)