 People / 2125
  Re: Photos from my trip through US / Canada

Thanx for posting the pictures of the ~rtlToronto Train 1~ event. I just saw your photos and looked through each one. (I appreciate you posting the pictures of my Castle.) ,`) It was great havin’ up in Canada to join us in our event. Your welcome (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Photos from my trip through US / Canada

(...) Thanks for having me! I enjoyed myself, even though I had nothing (Lego) to contribute! And I'll certainly take you up on your offer when I'm next in the general vicinity! ROSCO (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)