 People / 2125
Re: Photos from my trip through US / Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 00:21:15 GMT

   Thanx for posting the pictures of the  ~rtlToronto Train 1~ event.
I just saw your photos and looked through each one.
(I appreciate you posting the pictures of my Castle.)       ,`)

It was great havin’ up in Canada to join us in our event.
Your welcome to come back and join us if ever your in the Northern Hemisphere!

               Cheers,
                                --==Richard==--

In lugnet.people, Ross Crawford writes:
Hi all,

I finally got around to sorting out my photos (well some of them, anyway), and
uploaded some of the ones I thought people might be interested in. So here they
are:

Legoland California:
http://www.brickshelf.net/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5030

LUGOLA meeting, April 2001 (including Bricktopia):
http://www.brickshelf.net/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5031

rtlToronto Train1 meeting, May 2001
http://www.brickshelf.net/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5032

Now onto sorting out the other 300 or so shots...

Regards

ROSCO

follow-ups: lugnet.people