 People / 2060
    Re: Famous Pieniazeks I Have Encountered —James Brown
   (...) I have something of the opposite situation... ;) James (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Famous Pieniazeks I Have Encountered —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Ya! They wouldn't page you at the SanDiLego airport. The guy was like "right. You want me to page *James Brown*, what, do I sound like I was born yesterday?" till I convinced him that you were for real... By that time I was so flustered I told (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Famous Pieniazeks I Have Encountered —James Brown
   (...) I get that kind of thing a *lot*. "Name?" "James Brown" "Aren't you a little white?" But I also know a lot of James Browns... For about a year, every time I had to deal with police, I spent a good half hour explaining that I wasn't the James (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Famous Pieniazeks I Have Encountered —William R. Ward
   (...) International terminals tend to be that way, but in the US at least, domestic terminals have lots of stuff on the other side of the metal detectors. Most of the terminal, in fact. --Bill. (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)