 People / 2048
Re: MIA: Craig Hamilton ("craigo-lego") ?!?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 18:57:59 GMT

In lugnet.people, Richard Marchetti writes:

I sure don't know the answer here, Craigo has been "officially"
incommunicado for some time now -- either by choice or because of some other
reason.  I know that a DC comic book he drew just came out though: The
Spectre #5!

Although I don't know Craig personally, I do know a lot of comic artists
personally, and disappearing is an art second only to their comic work. I
wouldn't worry too much, I'm sure he's ok.

Fritz