 People / 2047
Re: MIA: Craig Hamilton ("craigo-lego") ?!?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 23:28:40 GMT

In lugnet.people, Franklin W. Cain writes:
Now, is this just a problem with WebTV?  Or does it mean something more
sinister?  I just thought others here at LUGNet might want to know...

I sure don't know the answer here, Craigo has been "officially"
incommunicado for some time now -- either by choice or because of some other
reason.  I know that a DC comic book he drew just came out though: The
Spectre #5! I am going to assume that he's good (i.e. still kicking) until
further notice.  It's up to him to communicate with us, I think a lot of us
have tried to communicate with him to no avail.

Someone once suggested that time spent on lugnet instead of building (or
about a cajillion other things one can do with one's life) was just a huge
time suck -- I don't know if that's Craigo's position, but one has to
wonder.  What we all do here on lugnet certainly bears some scrutiny -- I
have to admit that for me nowadays it is often a way of avoiding real work
AT WORK! So yeah, if you can get paid for it, sometimes it beats actual
work.  It's also true that I actually care about many of the topics we
discuss at some level. Call me crazy!

I dunno -- people have to choose their level of participation, and then the
rest of us have to respect that...

...for example: that damn M. Stanley has STILL not answered my pitchfork
question! (http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=8695)

-- Hop-Frog (Mr. Not Much Help)