 People / 1982
Re: Wishing you well
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 18:36:24 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
To those at or around LL CA on April 28th (especially would-be wedding
guests)...

I wanted to wish you all a happy and safe time. I'm glad most folks were
able to make the best of an otherwise disappointing situation. I thought
of you from home today and wished I could be there with you.

You should have come anyway. :-) We missed you too. But a chance to get
together with other fans is always good. Besides, I got 2 pounds of 1x8
black tiles at LLC.

++Lar

!!! two POUNDS of 1x8 tiles !!!  (jealous)
...Me'sa think Suz be in biiig trouble in that store!

Believe me, taking off for CA was a tempting thought, but I may just
have been "out of it" while there. It's been a mental rough ride. But
now I'm looking toward BrickFest where I hope to meet up with people.

Seeing the snapshots makes me feel a bit misty, but mostly very happy to see
it was such a fun time. I wish I still coulda gotten you guys into the
park for free... ah well.

:-)

-Suz