Subject:
Wishing you well
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 06:41:17 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

To those at or around LL CA on April 28th (especially would-be wedding
guests)...

I wanted to wish you all a happy and safe time. I'm glad most folks were able to
make the best of an otherwise disappointing situation. I thought of you from
home today and wished I could be there with you.

As always, this community is amazing. But I've never appreciated it so much as
this past month. My thanks to all for your kindness and understanding.

- Suzanne