 People / 1896
  Re: LA or San Diego? (was Re: Wedding plans)

(...) No, we drive on the RIGHT side of the road. :-) It's you lot that are left out. And if I can hack driving on the *wrong* side of the road (which I did in Oz and in the UK... the latter with a STICK SHIFT, talk about disorienting) you can (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Get a car! (Was Re: LA or San Diego?)

(...) I vote get a car. Everything is far enough apart to make the use of public transportaion very frustrating, and for the price of going around in a cab you should be able to rent a car. Of course, I am speaking as a Northern Californian, but I (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)