 People / 1879
  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

(...) This is a nice, well-run hotel. I have had friends and family members stay at this hotel many times (most recent was my Mother 2 weeks ago). The rooms are nice and well kept. And it is one freeway exit from legoland. Very well choice. But if (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

(...) Sounds excellent! thanks. -Suz (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)