 People / 1867
    1000 LUGNET Members! —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Woohoo! Go Ken Dowd! Ken is officially LUGNET member 1000! Welcome to you and to every one of the recent subscribers. (If you haven't become a member, what are you waiting for?) all best Lindsay (#120) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: 1000 LUGNET Members! —Ken Dowd
   (...) Thanks for the welcome Lindsay. I've been lurking on Lugnet for about 2 years and have been meaning to become a member for a while now. When I noticed that the membership list was almost up to 1000 I decided it was time to just do it. Now I (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)