 People / 1866
  Re: Wedding Date Announcement

(...) I asked Suz this question off-line quite a while ago, and I do know that they *don't* want Lego for wedding gifts. I believe they are registered, and I think that information was going to be added to a page that Suz was putting together with (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding Date Announcement

(...) Back a bunch of years ago a caving friend of mine got married. They didn't register or anything, but my mom convinced me I should get them a nice gift like a crystal bowl or something, so I got them a crystal bowl (and then almost had to open (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)