 People / 1856
  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

Yes, it was suggested to have an informal LUGOLA get together to greet some out of town guests staying with the local folks. At any rate, we are all jazzed about your wedding! You mentioned in a previous post that there was a request form to fill (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Wedding Attendee List?

YOU MAY IGNORE MY PREVIOUS POST. I found the webpage to request a wedding invite and I alerted Mark Sandlin and Mark Rideout, just in case they hadn't filled it out. Curious, I wonder why I didn't see that page before? I've been following all your (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)