 People / 1819
    Re: Wish me luck! —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) Hehe..I'm from Seattle (now in Ohio) and I say Ya'll.... of course I have a friend from Texas and I have a tendency to pick up on other people's accents without trying. Usually it isn't bad but when a guy from Seattle spends two weeks around (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Wish me luck! —James Brown
   (...) Hey, that's not too bad... there are worse habits you can pick up from Calgarians. <grin, duck & run> James (Edmonton born-n-bred) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)