 People / 1733
    Re: Wedding plans [was:Re: Wedding Date Announcement] —Kevin Loch
   (...) Block of rooms? How about a room of blocks? Actually that is a good point. I would like to get all the reservations done soon but I don't know the complete schedule yet. If it's possible to give us more details (timing, locations etc.) that (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Wedding plans [was:Re: Wedding Date Announcement] —Matthew Teets
   (...) Exactly, however I'm assuming that most people will arrive no later than Friday night and leave no earlier than Sunday morning. (I'm assuming that most of us will spend most of the day at Legoland on Saturday then attend the wedding that (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)