 People / 1633
    Re: Wedding Date Announcement —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) I'll still be in England...wishing you the best from afar, and waiting for all the wonderful photos! It'll surely be a date to remember for *many* reasons. Hey, is there any way to get an invite as a memento, even if we can't come? Like the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Wedding Date Announcement —Robin Sayce-Jones
   Congrats and all that to T & S. It would be neat to send a mini-figure, as someone else suggested, in response to an invitation if you can't make it. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Wedding Date Announcement —James Powell
   (...) I'm hoping we can send MF representatives...I'm also hoping someone sends a MF scale church too! :) That'd be neat, all the MF representatives, and representatives of you two (Todd and Suz) in Lego :) My MF will have some costomization done to (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.people)