 People / 1566
    Re: What kind of music do you listen to? —Scott Sanburn
   Rick, (...) Ah yes, Jars of Clay, I love their new album, If I Left the Zoo, even with an elephant on it, heh heh. :) I should list my groups one of these years, I have many! I still think FF 6 Japan/3 US has some of the best music form Final (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: What kind of music do you listen to? —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Overall, I found FFIV to have more engaging and memorable tracks, as does FFIX. *sigh* I really wish I could afford to purchase the FFIX OST, but if I did, I wouldn't be able to get some Escaflowne discs, Xenogears Creid, and FFIII Eternal (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.people)