 People / 1517
  Re: Hobbies....

(...) I've had a boatload of interests over the years but currently: 1. Lego 2. Desktop publishing/web design. this started after I got my first laser printer (HP IIIP) about 10 years ago and realized that there was a reason for ATM other than (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hobbies....

(...) Have you seen this page: (URL) think an HP 9100 was one of the first calcultors I ever used. (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)