 People / 1465
1464  |  1466
Subject:
A strange paypal transaction...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 20:00:08 GMT

Hi,

Would someone be crazy/nice enough to exchange cash for paypal funds with
me?  I know I'm asking for a lot, but I'm in Canada and transferring money
to my CC will cost me extra.  I'd rather benefit a fellow LUGNET user than
Paypal.  :)

The amount we're looking at here is between $100-$200.

Please contact me via email if you're interested.

Thanks in advance,

Bryan