 People / 1421
  Re: Todd and Suz Wedding?

(...) Cheapest plane fare on Travelocity for Boston<->Billund: $445 Cheapest plane fare for Boston<->San Diego: $355 Cheapest plane fare for Boston<->London: $352 :) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Todd and Suz Wedding?

(...) Well, if they get hitched at Windsor it'll save everyone some money. 8^) Dave! (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Todd and Suz Wedding?

(...) Oi! Knock it off, I was just at LLW and was looking forward to an excuse to go to LLC! eric (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  (canceled)

  Re: Todd and Suz Wedding?

(...) Shoot! Everbody knows that it'll rain on their wedding unless it's in CA! Honestly, when you know the details and how your family will be traveling, let us know. Might I suggest travel by train if the CA location is in your plans, takes (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)