 People / 1390
    Thank goodness for the storage containers I got for X-Mas. —Aaron West
   Oh boy. I just completed my inventory of stuff in my LEGO horde and I had NO IDEA that I had that much brick! I mean, I can see it, I know it's there, but until you sort it out, you just don't notice that you are WELL stocked. I just discovered that (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.people)