 People / 1390
1389  |  1391
Subject:
Thank goodness for the storage containers I got for X-Mas.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 05:35:14 GMT

Oh boy.  I just completed my inventory of stuff in my LEGO horde and I had
NO IDEA that I had that much brick!  I mean, I can see it, I know it's
there, but until you sort it out, you just don't notice that you are WELL
stocked.  I just discovered that I passed the 100,000 brick mark, and I
assumed no more that 70,000.  I know that seems not all that different an
amount, but believe you-me-you, it takes TIME to sort all that out.  I think
I may have enough to complete my projects (*snicker*), but the panic is that
I may not have enough of part "A".  Oh well, that's what auctions and part
sales are for.  Now just keep me away from all the post X-Mas sales.  I
think somewhere I went mad buying brick.  I think.  Nah :oP
Off to the drawing board...
Aaron