 People / 1383
Re: "I know something you don't know..."
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 15:25:46 GMT

Bill Farkas wrote:

In lugnet.pirates, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Franklin W. Cain writes:
"...I'm not left-handed *either*!"

"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/npcs/dread_pirate_roberts.gif"
"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/npcs/dread_pirate_roberts.jpg"

(Actually, I [Franklin] *am* left-handed. ;-)

Adrian (who's also left handed)

  Whoa.  That makes three of us.  Now, this isn't exactly a
  comprehensive sampling, but it does make me wonder the age-
  old wonderin'--among LUGNETters, what's the percentage of
  lefties?  In society it's between 12 and 18 per cent; here,
  I'd be willing to wager, it's a lot higher.

  Are you a lefty, a righty, or an ambi?  What effect do you
  think it's had on you, your LEGOness, and so forth?

  best

  Lindsay

"Incontheivable!!!!!"

I too am left handed! While I am creative and artistically inclined (pencil
drawings - b'cuz I'm color blind) I find that I restrict myself by being too
punctilious.

"I do not think it means what you think it means."

Yet, ALL of my minifigs are right handed!(?!) I wonder what that means?

"Wuv...Twoo wuv..."

Bill

I'm not left handed, but color blind at a small degree (I pass the
driving exam, but have difficulty in differentiating certain shades of
green and gray). Does that count?..:-)

Selçuk