 People / 1163
Re: Roll call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 19:37:28 GMT

Hey, why the heck not?..

Name: Greg Majewski
Gender:  Male
Year of Birth:  1984
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 15 (But it's gonna change to 16 next
Wednesday. Heck yeah!)
Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA
E-mail Address: citrusx__@yahoo.com
LEGO/home page URL(s): http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/q.html
Marital Status:  Single
Children: ~150 minifigs
Occupation: High School Sophomore, lifeguard in summer
On Lugnet Since: June 1999
On R.T.L (A.T.L) Since: June 1998, no longer active there

# of Sets in LEGO Collection: probably a bit over 100
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: Hopefully the RIS I'm gonna get for my B-
day. ohpleaseohpleaseohplease..
# of LEGO Pieces: 15-20,000?
# of LEGOfests Attended: 0
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: 0

First LEGO Set: RSQ911 Blaze Battler
Favorite Theme(s): Space! Space! Space! Space! and Star Wars
Favorite Set(s): 6876 Alienator, SPII Rebel Hunter, IP Ice Sat V, and a few
others
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): 1x1x1 finned rockets, any and all clear
regular bricks and plates, Blacktron I figs, Red and Black Futuron figs
Set/theme you would like to see: Civilian Space sets, a huge mongo space port
(with monorial, of course!)
Current LEGO Project: My contest (
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/const.html ) and some other thing that I'm
not allowed to talk about for now...

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: When it's launched, the thing I'm working on and
can't talk about will most likely be well known...

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Swim team, computers, swim team, swim team,
drawing, swim team, drama (I'm trying out for a play simply because I have
nothing better to do. Maybe it'll evolve into a full fledged interest?), swim
team, swim team, volleyball, and swim team.

Thank ye.