 People / 1162
Re: Roll call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 03:25:28 GMT

I'll follow suit (granted, most of it's just changing a few words, but what
the hay)...

Name: Chris Maddison
Gender:  Male
Year of Birth:  1982
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: depends on the day. :-) Right now, 18.
Location:  the sticks, IA, USA
E-mail Address: Xcalabur@rocketmail.com
LEGO/home page URL(s): Xcalabur's Lego Lair: www.geocities.com/xcalabur18/

Marital Status:  taken... I have Shiri, but we're not married ;-)
Children:  0
Occupation: College Freshman
In Lugnet Since:  Lurking since late '99, participating since March 2000
On R.T.L (A.T.L) Since: Never

# of Sets in LEGO Collection: 100+...closer to 120, I'd say...
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: 0
# of LEGO Pieces:  Too many to organize, not enough to build what I want. :-)
# of LEGOfests Attended:  None yet, but soon...
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: 0

First LEGO Set: <set:392> Fire Engine
Favorite Theme(s):  Castle, then SW, Adventurers, Technic, and whatever's on
sale :-)
Favorite Set(s):  that I have - <set:6082> that I don't - <set:6090>
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s):  Tabbor, my sig-fig, King Ragnoth, a
character soon to rear his ugly head...European Armor, WP minifigs, the
classic grey sword.
Set/theme you would like to see:  midieval village!!!  And some Ancient Greeks
and Romans...or maybe Atlantis...hell, I'd settle for some old-school
castle. :-)

Current LEGO Project: amassing armies, my "secret project" (all who apply:
SSSHHHHHH!!!)

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: Played CW Janitor when Shiri went on vacation.

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: I'm too lazy to list em all...just go here:
www.geocities.com/xcalabur18/about_me.html

That be it!
-Chris