 People / 1119
  Re: LUGNET Memberships

(...) I was thinking more from the perspective of what you are going to create that will have a span of 9 months and not what might happen on the internet outside of LUGNET in 9 months. This still doesn't explain why you have a sophisticated (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

  pw checking (was: Re: LUGNET Memberships)

(...) Well, enough new things that I think it will be hard for anyone to continue belittling the checking anymore. Plus, as I said before, it's possible (and likely, I hope) that the checking will be less stringent. Right now I'm guesstimating that (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)