 Parts / Modification / 51
Re: BrickFest Friday - some photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:59:10 GMT

In lugnet.parts.mod, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Had you guys attended my Brick Modification Seminar, you would have
learned about such things as proper eye protection, holding of the
piece, and tool safety.  Remember kids, I am a professional dummy;
don't try this at home...

Rob is good at holding his piece and keeping his eyes safe from his tool.

--Todd