 Parts / Modification / 282
  Part Mods - Baseplates and Technic parts

A few part mods for the brave: I decided that buying 32x32 baseplates and cutting them in two was cheaper than buying twice as many 16x32 baseplates. The question is how to make a reliable straight cut. I've used 4x8 plates for rigidity and slider (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jun-06, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Part Mods - Baseplates and Technic parts

(...) cool trick. i just use 2 1x16 bricks and an exacto knife. (...) i've been doing this since i was probably 8. i found that rail nippers work really well for this. (...) snip cool stuff, ondrew (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.parts.mod)