 Parts / Modification / 224
  Re: Cutting tracks?

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote: <snip> (...) As other people mentioned--Dremel is the bestest thing for them! I use a Dremel and 400 grit sandpaper--not much else. If you want to shoot me an e-mail detailing what you're trying (...) (19 years ago, 20-May-05, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Cutting tracks?

(...) I thought LEGO "promised" that LEGO track would always be the old dark grey??? rob FUT - lugnet.color (19 years ago, 20-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.color)