 Parts / Modification / 111
    6 wheeled 9v motor —Mathew Clayson
   I've been woring on an EMD SD-40 eginine. And I wanted to have 6 wheeled motor trucks. But I also wanted it to be able to negotiate turns and switches. So I chopped up a 9v wheel set, modified the side plates for a 9v motor. (URL) I removed the (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.trains)