 Parts / Modification / *109 (-5)
  Small battery box into 9V powersource?

I'd like a small powersource I can plug into a wall, and I've got a small 9V battery box that seems to have gone bad. The idea is to use a standard "wall wart" transformer to feed 9-12V DC into the small battery box. But, with all that lovely room (...) (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Nice try (was Re: 12-foot bridge built in 2 hours on live TV

"Mark Riley" <markril@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:I4wyA3.8MI@lugnet.com... (...) Alright, who put the spy cam in my LEGO room *again*...?! (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.parts.mod)

  Re: Nice try (was Re: 12-foot bridge built in 2 hours on live TV

(...) Heheh, but you see, Lar has visions of you knee deep in ABS dust with scraps of disfigured LEGO strewn about in every corner of your workshop... :-) Mark (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.parts.mod)

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@...e.DOT.com> wrote in message news:I4wpyn.tEF@lugnet.com... (...) Scout's honor... I have NEVER cut a baseplate. (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.parts.mod)

  Nice try (was Re: 12-foot bridge built in 2 hours on live TV

(...) There is no way you can even try to say that with a straight face, is there? I could hear you snickering even though I'm in GA and you're in AR. Nice try though. (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact