 Parts / Custom / 51
50  |  52
Subject:
Custom import tuner parts (was: Re: Help needed: my custom beards)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.custom
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 18:28:25 GMT

"Darrell Urbien" <durbien@mail.occ.cccd.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Isaac Yue wrote:

I don't know if it was him or the process but the results I didn't
like very much.

Do you remember what the machine looked like?

Check out my Brickshelf folder for pictures of two I've used.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=durbien>

Will you hurry up and put these into production already!!!!  I'm an import
tuner enthusiast (new newsgroups todd? [LOL])  I can't wait to see these in
color in person!

Rob