 Parts / Custom / 34
    Re: Might this be very very cool? —Dave Schuler
   (...) Doh! Darn my unfamiliarity with the group hierarchy! And I was so excited when the new groups hit the scene, too. Anyway, I need to get started on my dream list of faux-clone parts. I wonder if I can justify a bulk purchase sufficient to make (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts.custom, FTX)

        Re: Might this be very very cool? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I can confirm it's pretty darn cool! Jason had a pointed top arch part he had designed a while ago that he shared images of with our club... it was one of the parts that got realised and shown at SIGGRAPH and at BrickLink. I thought it was (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts.custom, FTX)