 Parts / Custom / 34
Re: Might this be very very cool?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.custom
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 19:05:52 GMT

In lugnet.parts, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.parts, Dave Schuler wrote:
   I haven’t run the prices yet, but could this portend a source of original MOC parts? Here’s the website.

It’s a cool idea in any case.

I agree.

One note, this may be suited for parts.custom rather than just parts. Jason, who responded elsewhere in the thread has a fair bit of experience with .stl files for parts now, I think...

XFUT parts.custom

Doh! Darn my unfamiliarity with the group hierarchy! And I was so excited when the new groups hit the scene, too.

Anyway, I need to get started on my dream list of faux-clone parts. I wonder if I can justify a bulk purchase sufficient to make it cost effective...

Dave!