 Parts / 41
Re: Might this be very very cool?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:55:16 GMT

In lugnet.parts, Dave Schuler wrote:
   I haven’t run the prices yet, but could this portend a source of original MOC parts? Here’s the website.

It might work, depending on what you are willing to pay for parts. Also it’s worth noting that someone with access to a cad program would have to help, converting .dat files to .stl can make ugly .stl files. I’ve had experience with this place and the parts were good. (Work, not lego related).

   It’s a cool idea in any case.

Absolutely. Very cool.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG | CLB